Thursday, April 12, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to An End

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to take Fence/Curtain 1.0, my temporary site specific art installation, down at the ConstellationCenter in Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA. It has been on exhibit since October 2011.

If you haven't seen it on site yet, please plan on visiting before noon on Saturday April 14th. Weather permitting, sometime after noon on Saturday, I'll start taking it down.

For anyone who can't make it to Cambridge, you can see pictures of it here on my website.

Here's a heads up that my next large temporary site-specific art installation will at Occupy 539 at the Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) from July - September 2012.

And, I currently have a small temporary installation at Art in Odd Places at Endicott College in Beverly, MA through April 30th.

I'd like to publicly thank the ConstellationCenter and the Urban Arts Institute for including me in this project! I LOVED being a part of it. Plus, it's led to new opportunities, as well as given me a new found focus, and more confidence in my work.