Friday, July 14, 2017

New Work: 12 x 12 x 12 July 2017


This month, I was able to work on 12 x 12 x 12 July 2017 more leisurely than previous months, thanks to a lighter schedule.

I created this piece with a large piece of monoprinted construction fence fabric, some scrap "holes" of a fence pattern that was left over from previous artwork. and white acrylic paint.

Even with a lighter schedule, I'm really enjoying my home studio. Not having to drive, and being able to squeeze a few minutes in when I have them, is a wonderful convenience!

I've been working on my 12 x 12 x 12 series since January 2007. It has given me time to create one 12" x 12" x 1" piece on board each month, no matter how many other things are going on that month. It's a wonderful opportunity for me to experiment with an idea or technique or a combination of both.