Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Advice please!


Advice please! I need Dates in a Life Project ideas for 2018. 

If you’ve been wondering why I’ve been posting our milk purchases on my social media this year, my 2017 Dates in a Life Project started as a celebration of a milestone birthday in 2017, by documenting our milk purchases and incorporating them in a large painting, which you can see in progress hanging on the wall of my studio. 

I’ve really enjoyed this project and want to continue it into 2018, and possibly for many years to come. The fabric for next year (on the table) is painted, stitched and stiffened, and ready for next year.

Here are some of my 2018 ideas:

Went for a walk to exercise or not.
How many steps walked each day.
Dinners in, out or didn’t really eat dinner.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please write to me at anytime before December 31, 2017. Thanks!